Naruto Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Lost Generations

A new hope for those who wish to rp Naruto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Luca Amagiri [DONE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luca Amagiri

Luca Amagiri

Ryo : 6

Luca Amagiri [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Luca Amagiri [DONE]   Luca Amagiri [DONE] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Amagiri,Luca

Luca Amagiri [DONE] 300px-Yagura

-General Information-

Name: Luca Amagiri

Nickname:Luc

Appearance/Clothing.Luca Amagiri is an adult male with a young, child-like face and body structure, a head of shaggy, light-grey hair, pink soulless eyes and a stitch-like scar running from under his left eye, straight down to the end of his cheek. He is small in stature and wears a grey, sleeveless shirt with a New Eden symbol attached to the front, short-sleeved mesh armour over which he also wears a green poncho along with a turquoise sash around his waist, paired with a green apron over his pants.He wears a brown boots, and on his back he carries a staff-like pole weapon with uneven sized hooks, a green flower on the larger end.

When in combat, Luca Amagiri wears a leather jacket and pants with a stripe on the right leg, forming a small union jack design on his knee, and a sling bag with his specialty weapon attached to the single strap. Attached is a weapon belt, each pouch numbered 'I', 'II', 'III','IV' and 'V'. These represent the ranks of the weapons. Each pouch also represents the difficulty of his opposition, 'V' being the toughest of opposition, whilst 'I' being the weakest. Luca often uses this as a sign of intimidation, startling the opposition as to who destructive Luca will be in the current fight. Sheaths are attached around his waist, the biggest on his back as Luca enjoys using any type of sword or blade. Although he may not be mastered in Kenjutsu, nor have the greatest skills in weaponry, Luca always ensures to extract fear into his enemies, his power seemingly limitless as he can determine how the battle will start, and how it will possibly end.

Personality:Luca seems to be very formal, outspoken and composed in an almost diplomatic manner. In addition, he is exuberant. This can be seen both as a benefit and a weakness as being lively keeps him prepared for all situations, but can also make him quite sensitive in certain situations. Luca can also be revealed as a very calm and intelligent human being, as well as kind and caring, with a deep sense of loyalty, great charisma and negotiation skill. However, with all of these traits comes one question, what makes Luca this way? Luca was born just before his parents' death, his memory of other relatives, including his sister, all blank. With this, Luca is a unique Amagiri as his character reflects upon all he has seen throughout his life. His life continues to be this way as he continues to wonder about his childhood, what kind of person he really was in the past, and how his childhood led him to this point. Today, Luca continues to walk with the same personality, his optimistic character setting high standards for himself as he expects the greatest in himself.

-Tribe Information-
Tribe: New Eden

Elements: Water, Poison (KKG)
Specialties:Speed Level 3, Jutsu Learner Level 3, Medical Level 3

Extras:Major: Special Reflexes (1/4 Reflexes)
Minor: High Intelligence
Flaws:Major: Paper Skin
Minor: Can't stay awake during the night.

.Clan Information.

KKG: Amagiri Clan

Clan:Amagiri

History:Luca was born within the boundaries of New Eden, in a small cottage surrounded by some minor medical ninjas and her parents. He was later given up to a small colony of bugs in accordance with the requirements of the Amagiri clan and their methods for insect-based symbiosis. He would constantly utilize his chakra into a feeding system, empowering himself to a great extent. His ace performances led him to an organization known as Aoitsuki. He could remember seeing a girl that would endlessly bring memories to his head, but none great enough to identify her entire person. At the age of six, he was able to reveal himself as a solo fighting force. However, there was always someone in the way that would interfere with his path of greatness, thus moving on with no reward.

Before he knew it, after arriving back home one day, Luca found both of his parents in their deathbed, ill to great extents. It was only a matter of a few days before they would both die, together. He could remember holding onto the head of his father, promising him that everything was going to be okay, and that he was going to lead the Amagiri to greatness. These were his last words to his father as Luca's next mission would be her mother. This specific situation would lead to a tragic event as once Luca first experienced his mother dying, he saw blood gushing out of her mouth, her last word being his name, causing Luca to faint. He was later captured and taken to an underground arena, specifically for death matches. Those who won kept their lives, whilst the ones who lost weren't so lucky. Having awoken, Luca could not remember a thing about his family, the only people in his life. The only people he knew were those who wanted him dead. One-by-one, Luca would punish those through fighting, all for information on what he had lost. None of these people would give away any information, only encourage Luca to fight even further. After about a dozen straight wins, all bodies in a pile before him, Luca demanded that he leave the arena. As a sign of this, he received a punishment of having fight everyone surrounding the arena, all at once. Knowing he was in trouble, Luca could remember his lucky day as a sudden explosion went off the moment the brigade charged at him, killing every one of them, Luca's vision becoming blurry once more.

Luca was captured once more, only to be woken up in a new training ground. Luca found it funny, first losing his memory and now having to fight for his freedom. Little did he know, this new opponent did not want him killed. Day-by-day, Luca fought this man, the man somehow able to get to him every time. He could remember the man asking him if he knew about something called 'chakra'. At first, Luca found this question. However, this question strangely had a great purpose. Luca continued to fight, refusing to utilize chakra into his movements, thus losing once more. Constantly losing reminded Luca of one event, that one person standing in his way of power. He could remember the man asking another question. The man would ask if there was a person involved in the situation. Luca could remember hesitating on his answer, realizing there is no obstacle in his way, only himself. After this, Luca bet his life in the two's final brawl. During this performance, Luca did indeed use chakra. He would utilize it to create sudden impacts from all hits he would make. He could remember his three winning moves; an uppercut with the fist, a knee to the stomach, and finally a slam down with this left leg. With this, he finally earned his reward, having defeat 'himself', the rank of C.

Luca's presence in New Eden would now begin as he still knew nothing on the Amagiri, nor his family. However, if he knew one thing, it would be that this place would definitely help him regain his memories. Luca had spent 12 years in underground fighting, now in New Eden at the age of eighteen. Having study in the tribe's academy, Luca could remember exiting with record-breaking grades. People would always ask him how he managed to perfect school. Luca would always smile, simply replying '...school is the only thing I know." Students would always laugh, but little did they know, Luca was technically telling the truth. Luca would continue to progress, setting high standards for himself as he would go all-out in any activity. He would watch all sorts of test as he would reflect upon all of them. Once it was his turn, he would use these reflections to his advantage, always managing to surpass his obstacles.

It all started from back home. From being the most fortunate to poor, from poor to problematic, and from problematic to success, this would be Luca's summary. The only obstacles standing in Luca's way now are his memories and future. Having know he couldn't live as a true Amagiri, he now tries to live as one. Three years later, Luca finally managed to get some information on his past. His parents both died of a disease, the procedure he went through trying to cure it. The task force he was assigned to was to test his power as an Amagiri, in which he proved to be great without. He was told there is someone out there that currently leads the Amagiri, Luca smiling today as he has a mere hint on who it may be. Today, at the age of 21, Luca is the enforcer of the Amagiri clan, having use everything in his power to proclaim their wishes. As he masters their power, he will expand on it, hopefully to create a miracle...someday.

Role Play Sample:

I sat on the edge of the bridge,staring off into the sky,oh that sky. The sky was almost completely clear today which was quite amazing considering they are the village of the Mist. I never really did see the unblocked skies image. I could only dream of the wonder the great sky held. I stood up and heard some rustling,the sound was barely getting to me but I could make out the sound of a muffled woman's voice. I looked over in the general direction and raised my right eyebrow to the section. "No harm in checking I guess." I thought to myself. I ran over to the area and there I saw a man behind a woman,his right hand over the woman's mouth and with his left hand he held a knife to her neck. He was licking her neck on the other side. I cleared my throat and the man stooped licking the woman's neck and looked over at me. "Get out of here kid!! And don't tell anyone you saw me or ill gut you alive! This is my business and mine only!" He was becoming enraged and I could see the hostile situation I've gotten myself into,oh well guess I'll just have to get out of it.

"Sir please put down the knife and let go of the woman." I asked him nicely with a kind smile. "There is no reason anyone should get hurt today. None of us want that." I said,continuing to speak gently. Maybe it was my tone but the man was even more enraged. "What!?! You hurt me!? only hurting gonna happen here kid is when I twist my knife through your lung!" He yelled as he threw the woman to the ground. He charged at me and I sighed. They always wanted a fight. Why couldn't it just be a nice day to watch the sky. As he ran towards me I reached my hand back into my pouch and withdrew my kunai knife. I got into stance;my left hand,which held the kunai, was about at shoulder height,elbow bent, and the kunai was being held in a reverse grip. My right arm in the mean time just sat on my right side,as if limp almost. I got on my toes as the man approached,I was ready to face this savage man,even if I didn't want to.

He jabbed his knife at my lung,as he promised, and I took a quick step to my right and stepped forward and swung my kunai at his throat. He was able to barely dodge the attack,thank fully, and I quickly reacted. I twisted my body and with my right arm I swung to hit his shoulder,the shoulder connected to the arm holding his knife. The man went into slight pain,not from the force but the location. I then took another quick step and stabbed my kunai into his shoulder blade,making it so that if he moved that arm it would almost surly break his shoulder blade bone. I kicked the back of his left knee with my right shin and watched him drop to his knees. "I am Hikou Inoue. Genin of the Hidden Mist. I'm gonna have to apologize for your wounds but I can't allow you to go on with your actions sir."
Back to top Go down
Sameonna Amagiri

Sameonna Amagiri

Ryo : 67

PostSubject: Re: Luca Amagiri [DONE]   Luca Amagiri [DONE] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 pm

I approve 1/2
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Admin
Blaine

Ryo : 105

PostSubject: Re: Luca Amagiri [DONE]   Luca Amagiri [DONE] EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Wonderful application

2/2
Back to top Go down
https://narutolostgen.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca Amagiri [DONE]   Luca Amagiri [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luca Amagiri [DONE]
Page 1 of 1