Naruto Lost Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Lost Generations

A new hope for those who wish to rp Naruto.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fang Tenro

Fang Tenro

Ryo : 24

Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P   Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:40 am

Oerba Yun,Fang

Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P 479px-Ff13-fang

-General Information-

Name: Oerba Yun Fang

Nickname: Fang

Appearance/Clothing. Fang is a tall woman, standing at 5'9". Despite her chronological age, she has the physical appearance of a twenty-one-year-old. Fang has bronze skin and wavy dark brown hair with a braid behind her left ear. Fang's eyes are green and there is a beauty mark underneath her right eye. Fang wears purple claw-shaped earrings. She has scars on her right arm and shoulder, and wears blue clothing resembling the traditional Indian sari adorned with tribal accessories.

In addition to the sari Fang wears a short black top, black sleeves over her forearm, tan leather open-toed sandals, and two fur pelts hanging from a cord beneath a belt that holds her spear. Fang has the brand of her tribe on her right shoulder and a large tattoo on the other.

Personality:
Wild Fearlessness To Her: Fang being one pf the many of her clan Huntress she is well know for having a fearlessness about her. Fang never seen backing down from fights or battles even if its one of the many monsters that roamed the Tribes lands. Due to this Fang grew accustomed to fighting twenty four seven and never backing down. Her own life didn't matter cause of her fearlessness of anything that come her way she always willing to fight even if the favor is not in her hands she will fight anyway. Giving her the name by a few Fang of the mighty lion....

Lady Luck: Fang believe in the power of lady luck highly in battle always speaking for lady luck to be on there side. Even when she gamble lives on the line she always have that high spirit for the lady luck. Fang is known to carry around a sliver coin she she calls by lady luck. Basically using it to come with the decisions she is trying to make calling it the answer of lady luck. Fang highly believe in her luck and that it can take her fair so head or tails?

You Can't Be More Stubborn:Fang over all is a stubborn piece of work she refuses to give up even if the odds are against her. She hardly listen to orders at times unless there extremely crucial saying it hurts her style of play and hinders her extremely. She dont really take orders well cause of her stubbornness but she get the job she is given done not accepting failure even at death door she co ti ues to fight cause of her stubbornness of everything.

Even Lions Have Hearts: Fang though overprotective of those she care about she will do anything to keep them safe. Just like a mother lion and her young she will protect them. Though at times she is stubborn she will cherish those she care about more then anythin. She is known to jump into battle if she must for there sake knowning protecting those that rooted in her heart is beyond important.

-Tribe Information-
Tribe: Cascadia

Elements: Wind

Specialties: [/color]
Taijutsu Lvl.3
Medical Lvl.4

Extras:
Flaws:

.Clan Information.

KKG: Beast-Human Transformation

Clan: Tenro

History:(Story Of Your Character How He/She Came To Be Where they are at now this will help us decide if you deserve the rank)

Role Play Sample:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Oerba Yun Fang The Hunter W.I.P
Page 1 of 1